Even if you missed the conference, you can still purchase access to the recordings until July 11, 2024.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for questions about access, CEUs, translation, and more!
For all other questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
Included Conference Presentations
Available in days
days after you enroll
- "Brainspotting Couples Co-Regulating"- Cherie Lindberg LPC, NCC *Available in Spanish (146:32)
- "Brainspotting: Delivering Hope & Healing for Sexual Assault Survivors"- Katherine Allen, MA, LMFT *Available in German (172:35)
- "Brainspotting Treatment with Children and Adolescents: Learning out of Experience"- Monika Baumann, Mag. (77:37)
- "A Neurodevelopmental Approach to Brainspotting"- Theresia Stoeckl-Drax, MD (49:43)
- "Utilizing Brainspotting and Bilateral Stimulation to Assist Dysregulated Dissociative Patients"- Connie Johnshoy-Currie, PsyD *Available in German (181:15)
- "Attachment Focused Brainspotting: Developing Secure Attachment in Relationships of Children"- Rebecca Finnoff, MA, LPC (69:09)