Even if you missed the conference, you can still purchase access to the recordings until July 11, 2024.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for questions about access, CEUs, translation, and more!
For all other questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
Included Presentation Recordings
Available in days
days after you enroll
- "Neurobiology of Pain & Its Regulation with Methods Like Brainspotting"- Damir Del Monte, PhD *Available in Spanish (268:40)
- "Vision & Brainspotting: The Body Keeps the Score & the Eyes Can Open the Door"- Emily Schottman, OD, LPC *Available in Spanish (173:31)
- "Brain Maps & Brainspotting: Using EEG to Understand the Effects of BSP on the Brain"- Scott Kuenneke, MS, LPC, BCN (58:20)
- "Neurophysiological Components of the Trauma Response"- Santiago Brand Ortiz, BCN, BCB, HRV & Deborah Antinori, MA, LPC, FT, RDT, NCC (83:28)
- "Brainspotting & Other Novel Treatments for PTSD"- Jeanne Talbot, PhD, MD, FRCP & Jane Evans, MD (50:51)
- "Going for the Roots: Healing Developmental Trauma Through a Focused Brainspotting Approach"- Steve Sawyer, LCSW *Available in Spanish & German (283:10)
- "The Effectiveness of Brainspotting as a Treatment Modality for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder"- LeeAnn Horton, LPCC-S, Cheryl Goldberg, LCMHCS, LCAS, & Cynthia Schwartzberg, LCSW (61:24)
- "Treatment of Concussions & Brain Injuries: Incorporating Bi-Lateral Stimulation & BSP Techniques"- LeeAnne Thoms, LICSW, OTA *Available in German (115:53)