Even if you missed the conference, you can still purchase access to the recordings until July 11, 2024.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for questions about access, CEUs, translation, and more!
For all other questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
Included Presentation Recordings
Available in days
days after you enroll
- "Brainspotting & Dissociation"- Bernard Mayer, PsyD & Francois Pasqualin, IETSP *Available in French with English Closed Captioning + Spanish too! (158:10)
- "What We Learn About the Brainspotting Therapy for Natural Disaster Survivors in Indonesia"- Mrs. Ine Indriani M.Psi., Psych *Available in Spanish (114:09)
- "The Many Faces of Trauma"- Greg Carlsson, LMFT *Available in German (147:42)
- "Engaging Chronic Shame with Brainspotting"- Michael Maley, PhD, LP (64:03)
- "The Use of Essential Oils for Resourcing Dissociation in Brainspotting a Client with PTSD"- Nicole Young, LCSW, LCADC (52:56)
- "Brainspotting Without a Target: An Emotional Balancing Technique for Clients with Trauma History"- Quan Shi, LP *Available in German (60:44)
- "Treating Chronic Loss Syndrome with Brainspotting in the time of COVID-19"- Jan Santora-Farrar, MA, LMHC (45:08)
- "Framing on Hidden Relational Schemas: A Way of Limbic Listening & Accessing the Deep Brain"- Mario Salvador, CP (42:08)
- "Brainspotting with Populations with Very Complex Trauma- Dissociation and Self Harm Considerations"- Emily Waters, LCSW, MPA (68:16)