Even if you missed the conference, you can still purchase access to the recordings until July 11, 2024.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for questions about access, CEUs, translation, and more!
For all other questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
Included Presentation Recordings
Available in days
days after you enroll
- "Brainspotting & the “isms”: The Impact of Power & Privilege on Our Clients & Workshop Participants"- Randy Weled, MFT & Moshe Rozdzial, LPC (75:00)
- "The Courage to Connect: Brainspotting for African Americans, Caribbean Population & Diaspora"- Latoya Edwards, LCSW, CHt, RYT, ACS (39:45)
- "Brainspotting and Native/Indigenous Populations: Exploration of the Overlaps Between Indigenous beliefs, traditions, and view of healing as it relates to the Brainspotting process"- Regina Faridnia, LCSW (59:13)
- "Marginalized Communities: Serving the Culturally Diverse"- Tracy Gantlin-Monroy, MA, MDiv, LPC *Available in German (183:47)
- "Trauma Based Identity Dysphoria and Its Impact on Marginalized Communities"- Desyree Dixon, LCSW-C (62:19)