Even if you missed the conference, you can still purchase access to the recordings until July 11, 2024.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for questions about access, CEUs, translation, and more!
For all other questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
Included Presentation Recordings
Available in days
days after you enroll
- "Brain Basics for Brainspotting Therapists"- Deborah Antinori, MA, LPC, FT, RTD, NCC (70:29)
- "Mud & Lotus: Navigating the Murky Waters of Uncertainty as a Brainspotting Clinician"- Karen Canada, LCMHC (78:02)
- "DBT and BSP: Widening the Window of Tolerance With Skills That Support the Nervous System"- Rosh Keating, LCSW, BSP & Jennifer Cobb, LCSW, DBTC (60:47)
- "Treating the Whole Client -Tools for the Therapist"- Helene Goble, LMFT *Available in German (120:09)
- "The Evaluation of 5-Sessions BSP Therapy for Self-Care of Mental Health Professionals in Indonesia"- Aditya Prabowo, S.Psi., Ine Indriani, M.Psi., Psych & Gisela Tani Pratiwi, M.PSI.,Psy (30:12)
- "The E-Learning Consulting Group in the Context of Brainspotting Continuing Education"- Daniel Gabarra, Psych (19:16)
- "Q & A: Brainspotting Questions Answered"- Melanie Young, PsyD, Lisa Smith, LCSW, & Jessica Kilka, LPC (73:36)